Shoddy Battle League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shoddy Battle League

Shoddy Battle is an program made for Pokemon Simulation, Shoddy Battle League forum is a forum made of fans playing Shoddybattle.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Libra
Libra

[Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Empty
PostSubject: [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log   [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:56 am

This is the Battle Log which currently has nothing inserted in it, so stay tuned folk's for update's!
[Insert Porky Pig here}

Current Poke's:Bronzor,Igglybuff,Ching-Ling,Delibird,Glameow and Hippotas
Challenge Me! Im very likly to suck!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataro
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log   [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:37 pm

Libra...

If you've had read the rules, you would have noticed that you are supposed to use the Pokemons you got at the Starter Request thread, and at their lowest evolution form until you got enough battles to evolve them. All of them info which can be found at Shoddy: General.

Meaning, your current Pokemon should be Bronzor, Chingling, Delibird, Igglybuff, Glameow and Hippotas, while your still left with one point. And, please follow the layout provided, which can be found in Shoddy: Battle Log, it is a sticky thread.

This post will be deleted once you follow what I've said.
Back to top Go down
Libra
Libra

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log   [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:14 am

I was meaning th eone's I actually had currently on the real SBL.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Beast
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log   [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 2:15 am

Well your not suppose to put those logs here, the logs for this is only for Shoddy Battle League.
Back to top Go down
http://sbleague.phpbb9.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log   [Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Insert Log here] Libra's Battle Log
Page 1 of 1